Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Passed!

I passed my exam! Yay, I'm so stoked. I took it on Tuesday and passed the National portion but missed the State portion by 2 questions. Thankfully, I was able to take it on Friday and passed. Then I interviewed at a place and was hired! I am so excited!

I seem to still be losing inches but not lbs. Well, I lost 2 lbs but geez...

I'm still not sure why...I asked the Atkins forum and they said I wasn't eating enough veggies for my carbs or it could be sweeteners don't do well for me such as Diet Rite, Splenda, and Diet Coke. Ugh! I'm not giving up though. :)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Thats Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!!! congrats on passing that is awesome!! i wore a pencil skirt the other day and i so thought of you. who cares if it was a size 14 i still felt sexy. lol

    i gave you an award!!

    ReplyDelete