Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy November!

Hi! Hi!

I'm so excited because I've been really digging my job which makes so happy because I was in the dumps being unemployed! Weird what a job does for my self-esteem! I actually made my own money in October! I feel proud about that.

Onto Weight Stuff-
I am really heavy. laughing...is that enough to say?

I'm grateful that I fit into one pair of jeans that I like. Even if they are a size 24. Sometimes just finding a piece of clothing that fits and is cute is almost like finding world peace.

1 comment:

  1. yay!! you are alive ;p so glad that your job is going awesome!!

    ReplyDelete