Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Keeping My Fat A Secret




Recently I was talking on the phone to a man who was a college friend. He lives in Idaho and I live in Texas. We started talking about seeing each other in a couple of months and thinking that perhaps we might be able to build a relationship. It ended up not working out however...


I didn't tell him that I gained weight and I wasn't the same size I was in college. I felt pathetic. Since I couldn't be real then I wasn't fully myself which is a terrible fruitless way to live.


I don't want to live that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment