Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Thursday, November 11, 2010

Money Does Grow On Trees!



RevFit is a big believer in positive thinking. Mariah said in the movie, Inception it dealt with being focused in positivity. I tried to watch it online but it wasn't downloading quick enough. All I got was that your in a dream and then your not...so more on that later.

However, I'm ROCKING the positive (see, instead of trying to rock the positive)...I need to pay for RevFit and then I can start. It's a little slow on that end since I need to pay a huge chunk for my car insurance.

Money does grow on trees, money does grow on trees, money comes to me easily and frequently...

Workin' on my mantra! Hope you're having a scootin' tootin' Thursday!

Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment