Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Monday, December 13, 2010

Acid Reflux Bites.

I am experiencing acid reflux today. I don't have the acid coming up my throat, thank goodness but I'm experiencing stomach discomfort, heaviness on my chest and constant burping. I looked it up on webmd.com and this is what it said...

"Dyspepsia. Many people with acid reflux disease also have a syndrome called dyspepsia. Dyspepsia is a general term for stomach discomfort. Symptoms of dyspepsia include:

* Burping
* Nausea after eating
* Stomach fullness or bloating
* Upper abdominal pain and discomfort

Symptoms of acid reflux may be a sign that stomach acid has inflamed your esophagus. When that happens, stomach acid can damage the lining of your esophagus and cause bleeding.

Although acid reflux is extremely common and rarely serious, don't ignore your acid reflux symptoms. Making a few lifestyle changes and using over-the-counter antacids usually are all you need to control acid reflux symptoms."


And today I started my Revelation Fitness so it's disappointing that tomato, garlic and onion is causing this discomfort. I LOVE garlic and onions!!! suck. My workout tonight with my trainer Michelle was really hard. It was outside at a local high school parking lot. We lunged, squatted, kettle belled squats, ran, did sit ups and push ups and basically tried to keep our heart rate up. I'm in a little pain.

I just wanted to start my first day of RevFit'in with a blog to let ya'all know what's going on. I'm planning on posting my fat before pictures but I'm struggling with my camera. Hopefully tomorrow!

Stay warm!

2 comments:

  1. Pepcid AC is amazing for getting rid of that stuff...but if you want to stay away from "medicine/etc" ....eating a green apple (with skin) is great for it too. Not sure why....I read about it years ago and started using it when reflux would hit me in the middle of the night. Now I always have green apples in the house...they seem to last pretty long as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so exciting!!!! I was wondering how it was going for you or if you had started. My honey has really bad acid reflux definitely no fun!! way to start strong i am so pumped for you

    ReplyDelete