Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Monday, December 27, 2010

No Acid Reflux For Me!

The doctor said it wasn't Acid Reflux but that I had stretched my esophageal sphincter. I had gotten sick that weekend and had thrown up with such force that I had stretched it a bit. Thankfully, I didn't tear it or it would have been bleeding and I would have needed to go to the hospital. The symptoms are a bit the same as Acid Reflux (pressure and burping) just without the acid coming up which I didn't have. It will just take time for it to go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment