Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Monday, July 12, 2010

Don't Throw Bread At Me!

All right so moving along in my journey....

I have started Atkins. Not the Atkins were all I'm eating is animal protein but veggies as part of the fiber content. I thought of chickening out and not write the truth that I decided to move away from Weight Watchers and try Atkins. I felt as if I was getting fatter so I thought this might be a good start for me. I've also been looking for a treadmill that someone might not want anymore.

I'll check back in soon but I wanted to start off truthfully!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck in this new part of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! I'm going to the library to get the book today. I read plenty on the internet to get me started though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up! You'll be walking lovely in that skirt in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, Thanks so much Kate! What a great comment! Sometimes as I'm going to sleep and I'm thinking and wishing, I think of what it would feel like to wear what Marilyn Monroe is wearing in the first picture. I pretend I'm walking around in a store and what that feels like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought about atkins but u love carbs too much. lol

    best of success to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! So far so good! I have to be smart in cooking with recipes instead of my normal approach of just throwing stuff in the pot because of the carb scare.

    I'll keep my progress updated.

    ReplyDelete