Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Thursday, July 22, 2010

One Down, Four To Go!

I've been AWOL because I....dun dun dunNNNNN....started Real Estate school this week to get my real estate license! I am so stoked that I'm a big ball of HAPPINESS! And I passed my first class of Law of Contracts today!! It was a tough week of going to school all day Monday-Thursday but I did it. 3 more weeks!

AND-
I brought my meal to eat throughout the day, my vitamins (which I only took twice) and my water jug (which fits 10 C of water) and I drank all of it everyday!! I'm down on my weight but I wanted to wait since I felt my scale was lame (it wasn't digital) since if I moved my body at all on it, my weight would increase or decrease and I didn't feel that was good mentally for me since I was so frustrated. However, my friend gave me her scale so I'm hoping next week I can begin logging my weight again to keep accountability rockin'.

Today I ate so you can get a clue on what I'm doing on Atkins~

Breakfast-
iced green tea
2 eggs, leftover porkchop and steak (small amt) and avocado mixed all up.
Snack-
4oz cheese
Lunch-
coleslaw and grilled chicken w/ lil bbq sauce
iced regular tea
snack-
pork rinds (please withhold your comments :) )
Snack that I'm drinking right now-
glass of white wine
Supper-
probably shrimp and sauteed zuccini

4 comments:

  1. Love the new layout!

    Congrats on going to school to get your real estate license! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you are doing awesome, congratuations on passing your class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow now you can see a whole bunch of cool houses!! saaaweet. that is awesome congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Annie for the compliment on my layout! I wish I could get backgrounds like I used to get for MySpace.

    I'm stoked Amy for passing this class! It's definitely given me confidence that I can do this.

    Grinning at Ginger! I actually will be starting as an Apartment Locator. I'd rather make money sooner than later. I'll see if I want to transition into residential later.

    ReplyDelete