Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Monday, May 24, 2010

A Step Backwards

I took a step backwards last night. I had gotten home from work and had a fairly healthy supper and then BAM! I thought to myself, "wine would make my night so much better." So I went and instead of buying a normal sized bottle. You know the normal size that healthy people buy? No, I bought the next size up! PLUS Twizzlers licorice, chocolate covered raisins and a small Skinny Cow ice cream. I was pleased that I chose the small Skinny Cow instead of the Ben and Jerry's pint but STILL. And since most of what I ate yesterday was vegan, I was sloshed fairly quickly. I didn't drink the whole bottle but uggers, what was the point of buying such a big bottle? What, just in case I might want to drink 1.5 Liters? Geeza! Yep, my night consisted of inhaling sugar and reruns of the tv show, Drop Dead Diva on www.Hulu.com. How pathetic is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment