Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

When Is It Going To END?

I'm watching the tv show, The Biggest Loser. A fat person's Kryptonite! They are showing the final four going home. I had to stop the show because of the tears in my eyes. I'm watching Mike, Daris, Koli and Ashley come home and see the pride their families and friends have for them and the joyfulness the contestants are exuding. I just ate 8 crescent rolls and drank 3 glasses of wine. Really!?!? When am I going to stop this roller coaster of insanity? Only I can make the choice to change to stop feeling embarrassed, ashamed and out of place.

No comments:

Post a Comment