Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Went For a Walk

I often swim through the many weight loss blogs. Some that I am followers of and some that they follow. I love reading the daily adventures, the funny musings and the painful connections we all go through. Today as I was reading through Lynn's Weigh, The Journey Continues Blog (http://lynnsweigh.blogspot.com/) it reminded me that little by little is a good thing. And that meant that little by little I needed to start exercising which is one of the reasons I am so grateful for these smart bloggers. I got off the couch, put my exercise clothes and walked for an hour. It was just a walk, nothing big but something so little by little I can be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment