Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Tummy Has a Tummy

Well here I started Week 1 on Weight Watchers and it's the night before my weigh-in and what I did to myself was ridiculous this past week. I started off great but my work got in the way/weigh. I worked a bunch of hours and it just got me off on the wrong track. Here is how I am going to get myself back onto this train this week. Whoo, whoo!!

1. Fail to plan, then plan to fail
I need to come up with easy, forkless, meals that can be eaten cold that I can bring to my desk when I work my weekend job. It throws me out of the running when I bring some good food but I cannot eat it because I need a microwave and silverware which only just makes me lug it back home again.
Any Suggestions?

2. Quick meals even if they aren't vegan that are frozen.
Are you seeing a pattern? I like meals that don't take much time to make. I'm all about cutting up veggies and I do it a lot. (veggie soup, polenta pie, veggie/tofu spaghetti, apples and almond butter, pear and 1 oz. walnuts) But I'm needing food that I don't have to make that will still be decent for me (not tons of sodium) so that I won't run out and grab some food.

I am a little sick of Subway. I go to it because it's a cheap and easy meal that I can have control over what I am eating. No cheese please! Unfortunately I made another bad choice today by going to....*pause for effect*...the fast food joint, Jack in the Crack. I can't remember the last time I had fast food. I have good food in my fridge and pantry but I didn't want another vegetable load up that I had to make from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment