Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm Doing It! Why Aren't YOU?!

I jumped in and thought there shouldn't be any excuse for me NOT to join Big Bottom Blogger's challenge of Race to 10! Check it out. She is a terrific motivation of what can happen when you're ready to lose that weight.

http://bigbottomblogger.blogspot.com/2010/06/face-music-friday-and-race-to-10.html

6 comments:

  1. I'm gonna beat ya! I'm a determined skirt!! :) I've drank my weight in water this weekend and pssttt....that's a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking at all theses awesome skirt pictures makes me wonder if i would even look good in a pencil skirt skinny hahahahaha

    ginger
    http://gingerislosingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy!
    I am a fellow 35 year old Texan that is thrilled to have come across your blog! I have tried "following" - but seem to have some problems with blogspot today! I look forward to traveling down this road with you!
    Shannon
    www.mightaswellbenow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree Ginger but I'm working on it to see if the impossible is POSSIBLE.
    Dun dun dun dahhhhh! That's my supergirl theme song. By the way, I tried responding to your comment days ago but blogspot was not responding.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete