Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Promise For Today!

I've eaten 6 mini-sized chocolates and I know that I am eating my feelings down right now. I'm at work so I cannot cry, stomp or yelp but NO more will I eat another chocolate. This is my promise to you.



I thought about posting pictures of chocolates and stabbing them or something funny like that but really this is about I'm worth more than the damn chocolates! I want FREEDOM!

3 comments:

  1. oh no!! back away from the chocolate

    truth be told i had some stash of my chocolate the other day. i realized i eat when i am angry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing... Thanks for your terrific comment! Wow, you realize you eat when you're angry..I bet that was profound. Did you go back and think of all the times that you ate and attached it to an angry situation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it was a pretty profound thought. Now that I am trying to watch what I eat I noticed it while I was eating the chocolate. I am like, "Why the heck am I eating this?"

    Moods play a lot into eating.

    ReplyDelete