Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

4 lbs.

I lost 4 lbs this week. I'm a bit stunned because if you read my earlier entries I gave up halfway through and figured I would start again this week. I told the WW lady this and she said, "don't you start again because you had a great weigh-in!" On my own time when I'm not eating out I mostly eat vegan, non-processed foods so I wonder if I made more better decisions than I made icky ones. AND I drank a buncho water! Well, I'm sticking with that. I am not going to get caught up in the easy peasy thought of, "See I don't have to work at losing weight for it's just going fallll off!" **motioning tra la la ballerina arms while saying this**

There is a blog I love called Gettin' Shrunk. http://gottagetshrunk.blogspot.com/ She followed WW exactly and worked out like a demon and lost her weight IN A YEAR! I envy and am proud of that woman with such determination! She reminds me that if I'm going to lose this weight I need to follow the plan and work it by being ON POINTS. So that is a goal of mine too to be on points this week....and always...(you could probably insert the tra la la arms here too but I don't want to push it)

Here's to mustard greens!

2 comments:

  1. Four pounds in a week is incredible. Good job and keep it moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and the compliment! That will be my next goal-mooooving. :)

    ReplyDelete