Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Cow Covered in Chocolate or otherwise titled How PMS Sucks

Today is the day my TOM came. I was expecting it so no surprise there but what I wasn't expecting was the wave of feeling uncontrollable and wanting to eat you. The funny thing is this is what my period is like every month. I get it every 22 days. So one week I'm on, one week I'm off and one week it's coming. However, the crashing of symptoms after symptoms is a shock. How ridiculous is that? I'm a smart girl or I think I am but these symptoms catch me like a cheetah catches a jogger.



So onto the forgiveness of myself part of the blog by laying it all out there:
I was so OFF points like Obama not telling us his plan for what really was going to happen during his presidency. (don't hate, I voted for Obama AND for Bush...what's that tell ya? see below for answer)

Before work: 1 C almond milk
Breakfast: 8 individual chocolates, diet coke and 2 Ibruprofen. Funny thing I felt sooo much better.
Snacks: Cut up cucumbers and 1 c grapes
lunch: 1 tin of tuna with olive oil, 1/2 C corn, 2 T of vegan mayo
Dinch (after lunch before dinner): 2 1/2 C sauteed veggies such as cabbage, mushrooms, carrot, celery, green onion and mustard green, 4 oz tofu, 1 oz of roasted sunflower seeds
Dinner and throughout the evening: 4 oz steak, 1 C garlic mashed potatoes, lil bit of marinated mushrooms, one bottle of Pinot Grigio, 1 can of biscuits AND 1 pint of ice cream made out of coconut milk.
12 C of water

Whoooo-weeee!!

During work, I announced aloud, "I could eat a cow covered in chocolate" and from looking at my dinner I think I covered that base. I have to go brush my teeth to get the lard taste out.

Answer: A. Accountability is needed. B. Blogs help with accountability. C. Therefore Presidents should be required to blog.

6 comments:

  1. Funny about the choco-cow bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought you did really well on your eating. just put in a bit of exercising and you are good to go.

    it would be nice if our political leaders had a little accountability wouldnt it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would felt all right about it if I didn't drink a whole bottle of wine and eat a tin of biscuits. The biscuits were 32 points!! Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darn carbs they are so addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's the wine that opened the floodgates and said, "Why don't mind if I do... eat the whole FLIPPIN' tin of biscuits!!"

    Wine makes me forget I'm fat. Wine thinks I'm sexy the way I am and encourages massive amounts of carbs to pretend that my butt is not the size of Wyoming. Bad wine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I was the only person in the world who voted for Bush and Obama! Now I know there were at least two of us :) And I hate it (but identify with) the flood gates being opened. So so unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete