Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Monday, June 7, 2010

Why I Am Pencil Skirt Bound?



Pencil skirts to me exude the gamut to feminine grace to a sexy, dramatic statement. When I see pictures of form fitted pencil skirts it seems so sophisticated and stylish and when I'm fat I am the furthest from that! And with MY behind it isn't often I feel I am at either end. I think wearing a pencil skirt and feeling good about it will take work of getting good nutrition, correct portion sizes and working...*grin!*...my behind off. I am taking pictures and they will posted shortly but I've been holding off because I am still nervous. It's weird to throw your goods out on the internet. I see the weight loss bloggers that are posting fat pics left and right of their progress and I DO love it because it gives me inspiration. However, I want to show that I am here to stay instead of a fly by the skirt blogger by posting some before and a bit of some progression. So stay tuned in, Skirts! PICS are coming! What do you like about pencil skirts?

4 comments:

  1. look forward to seeing your progress!! such an awesome goal.

    pencil skirts are awesome because they show your curves and make others look twice ;)

    gingerislosingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from Ginger's site.

    You can do it, girl! I don't know if I could do a pencil skirt...I always feel trapped in them. Ha!

    Missy
    (misspuddingfood.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just happened to stumble upon your blog via Big Bottomed Blogger.I love the pencil skirt theme! Pencil skirts are so sexy and classy. Good Luck with your journey.

    MissHaneefa
    blackgirlgetsfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Miss Haneefa! *Sigh* Perfect word for them-Classy! I will succeed!

    Have a great day!
    ~Cariann

    ReplyDelete