Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Thursday, June 10, 2010

247.6

I lost 4.8 lbs the second week. Not bad, not bad!

I would like to thank my big water bottle for allowing me to get in 10 cups of water every single day. I would like to thank Weight Watchers because I followed the program. I was ON POINTS, took my vitamins and ate my filling foods. Thank you to Subway for your Baked Lays and Oven Roasted Chicken Breast sandwich and my most favorite Austin restaurant, Casa de Luz. Casa de Luz, your vegan, organic and local grown foods gave me a party in my stomach for which I am truly thankful! And can't forget all those vegetables for without you fiber rich lil' foods I would have been hungry and cranky!

1 comment:

  1. fabulous job!! amazing what water and good food will do for a body!!

    ReplyDelete