Attention Skirts

A pencil skirt is a slim fitting skirt with a straight and narrow cut. Generally the hem falls to, or just below, the knee and is tailored for a close fit. The name come from it's shape: long and slim. Christian Dior introduced the pencil skirt in the late 1940s.



Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cake Mines

So after the mess I got myself in yesterday I remembered on my drive to work that the next time I eat is when I can start over and make a good choice. That's why I like Weight Watchers. No food is 'bad' nor 'good' and the next time I make a healthy choice for me then I'm back on track. So I went to Subway before work and got an only veggie footlong on 9 Grain Wheat bread, Southwestern Ranch Baked Lays (which are new to me) and a diet coke. I'm saving the other half of the footlong for later. So when I got into work this is what was staring back at me....



The cakes are from a birthday party last night. My boss said to put it out on the table to get dance students to eat it so she doesn't have to bring it home and eat it all. But I have to sit across from it all day. Could this constitute harrassment at work? Cake harrassment. If you read my post from last night than you get that I've been hanging by a thread during my PMS/TOM. I already feel like I'm a sniper steathily walking around land mines now I have a cake mine thrown right in front of me by the enemy and I'm trying to dig my foxhole as quickly as possible. This blog is a huge part of that foxhole so thanks!

8 comments:

  1. oh my it would be so awesome to see what the boss did when you did put it up for harassment. sometimes i think people want us to fail because they think we are going to be to freakin hot and they are jealous. the nerve

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I have to tell you I wonder if she would be like this. She's a dance instructor and owner and dancers are a little vain and naracisstic but I guess you'd have be in that field. She didn't put the cake out to throw me under the bus, she did it to keep from being run over herself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Missy, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to follow you. Are we using two different blog html?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog, so cute!! The cake...yes, that is harassment! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Annie!! Thankfully I only had one piece of cake and not 27 bites throughout the day. I'll take that as a goal since I'm still so new on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that would make sense that she would give away so that she wouldnt have to give in. i do that everyday with my kidlets lol i give them all the sweet stuff so i dont indulge in it

    missy uses wordpress so it is not google. if you have google reader you can add subscription by copying and pasting the site address

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so agree! I pull that sneaky stuff all the time. However, why tempt the only fat person that works at the studio? Argh, she couldn't help it. It's just a learning process for me while getting my mind and behind in check.

    Thanks for your help but where do I copy and paste the address?

    ReplyDelete